Wednesday, September 15, 2010

JustDial Fake Calls By JustDial Employees

There are certainly WRONG COMMITMENTS and do not take good for you clauses out of sentences. Take the full sentence and understand what is written here.

Your people lied when they told me the deduction will start only after 3 months (After the consumption of advance money)

Yes, you must have provided me 900 SMSs and THIS IS ACTUALLY THE VOLUME OF TORTURE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

YOU have been giving me FAKE CALLS, YOUR OWN STAFF MAKES THESE FAKE CALLS and hence WE HAVE NEVER GOT A SINGLE PERSON WHO WAS INTERESTED AND HIRED OUR SERVICE.

Yes my number is under DND and yes I given you my number BUT I ALSO CANCELED THE SERVICES ON MAY 09, 2010. So the SMSs you are sending me now are spamming me!

You are saying that there was no indication of the stoppage of servivce in May month but there was no indication and no information of non-stoppage as well? However the receipt is there which (if you have eyes and if you can see) tells that my mail was received and promises of an action to be taken.

So, do you want to say that not giving me proper response on my email (which is again a serious issue) authorizes you to STEAL MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT???


MY COMMENTS ARE 100% RELEVANT AND AUTHENTIC
. As per my request today you have stopped the SMSs but will not return the STOLEN MONEY, you crooks.

In my words what you are practicing is HARAAM! You will certainly be punished by God and you will be destroyed completely!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PEOPLE, I want to start an online community which will be highlighting JustDial's Frauds. I would like to save people from being victim of JustDial. Please show your support by replying here. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment