Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just Dial Is Rediculus!!

I do not know what did Mr Sahil fill in the contract on the laptop in fact I was not bothered about it because I had and still have the the ORIGINAL HARD COPY OF THE INVOICE. I wanted the same categories written in the invoice but now you are telling me that those categories do not even exist!!!

What could be a better example of your FRAUD, you sold me something which never existed! To add more to this as per Ms Swati every category was prices on the basis of number of calls received into it. How many calls a category receives while it does not even exist???

The 400 Calls you forwarded me were all crap!
  • People call me wanting me organize their PRESS CONFERENCE but THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS! I do not know where have you brought that category from.
  • Jobseekers call me asking for jobs, I have sent a dozen emails requesting you not to give me any Jobseekers/ Candidates.
  • People call me and ask for ANCHOR (Some electronic itom), for God's sake do your people have any mind to differentiate between an electric gadget and a human being who stands on the stage and addresses people on the mic???
Now, you are creating new categories and giving them to me.

  1. How many calls do you think these newly generated categories will give me?
  2. Will this justify with the amount I have paid?
  3. How did you calculate Rs 16,000?
  4. What was the price of each non existing category???
I APPEAL EVERYBODY NOT TO DOT ANY SORT OF BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS Or at least do some research. JustDial is FRAUD FRAUD and Only FRAUD!!


Source: http://www.consumercourtforum.in/f21/just-dial-fraud-dial-indias-no-1-fraud-engine-17915/

No comments:

Post a Comment